Our wardrobe is incomplete without a pair of stylish jeans and Finding a perfect pair of jeans is harder than it sounds specially when you have so much choice and trends available.if you ask me i think all jeans styles are versatile and can be worn in so many different ways so follow our simple tips to find perfect jeans style.
Mostly women jeans are categorized on the basis of three things CUT /FIT & RISE
- Different Cut
- Boot Cut Jeans
- Flared Jeans
- Skinny Jeans
- Straight Jeans
Boot Cut: its narrower at the thighs and wider below the knees. best for ladies with wide hips.
- looks great with heels, can be worn with flats too.
- wear with blazer and tee with statement necklace for casual office look.
- plus size ladies can wear long cardigan and wedges for Boho look.
- wear it with button down shirt for professional look.
Flared Jeans: best for ladies with broad shoulder and narrow hips
- Looks great with wedges/flatforms (it will make you look tall)
- wear with fitted short blazer for office look.
- plus size ladies can pair it up with three quarter trench for professional look.
- wear it with full sleeves fitted crop top with statement necklace for glamours night out.
Skinny Jeans: best for ladies with long legs.i will not recommend skinny to pear shaped or ladies with wide hips.
- looks perfect with flats,heels and boots.
- wear it with white button down shirt tucked in with statement necklace and pointy toe heels in bright color for classic look.
- dark skinny jeans is better and slimming option for plus size ladies.always choose top that cover your back(butt) it will give you more confidence.
- to avoid muffin top problem wear loose blouse/top with your skinny jeans, wearing loose top will also balance out your body’s proportions.
Straight leg Jeans: it look great on all body types.
- you can roll your classic straight leg jeans up to the ankle with sneakers for a casual weekend look.
- looks flattering on short women ,vertical line makes petites look longer and leaner.
- don’t go for too baggy straight jeans ,you will end up looking big overall.
- this jeans is perfect for day to night look. you can wear it with flats and simple white tee for the day look, later on just add colorful statement necklace with matching high heels and you are ready to rock.
2. Different Fit:
- Loose Fit/boyfriend Jeans
- Slim Fit Jeans
Loose Fit/Boyfriend Jeans: perfect for all body types
- my suggestion for petite ladies is not to go for too loose boyfriend jeans,it will going to end up looking like a sack,plus avoid awkwardly ripped jeans as it will make you look shorter.
- if you are curvy i will suggest you to wear less baggy boyfriend jeans like petite ladies.you don’t need to add extra fabric to your look.
- wear feminine white button down shirt with ripped boyfriend jeans for glamour look.
- tuck into sneaker wedges instead of cuffing your boyfriend jeans for casual look.
Slim Fit Jeans: people mostly get confused between skinny and slim fit jeans.skinny jeans are mostly stretchy and the tightest version of jeans.slim fit jeans is something in-between skinny and straight leg jeans.perfect for ladies who want to look slim but find skinny jeans to tight
- looks great with pair of dressy shoes, boots/high boots and high heels
- can be worn with crop tops,tees as well as long tops and jackets.
- wear printed slim fit jeans with solid color tee and leather jacket for more edgy look.
- if you want your bottom covered than go for long top with V-neckline it will elongates the neck.
- High Rise
- Regular Rise
- Low Rise
High Rise: High rise jeans sits above the navel.
Regular Rise: regular rise jean sits just below the navel
Low Rise: sits three inches below the naval (approximately)
hope you like this article and found it informative…CHAO!!
Stretch Jeans: this jeans is designed to stretch easily (as we all know) perfect to hide all body flaws and give toned thighs and butt. simply looks perfect on all body types.
- High Rise
- Regular Rise
- Low Rise
- Super Low Rise
High Rise: It sits above the navel.
Regular Rise: It sits just below the navel.
Low Rise:It sits three inches below the navel(approximately)
Super Low Rise: It sits five inches below the navel(approximately)