Attending traditional Pakistani wedding is always fun, when i say Pakistani weddings you can pretty much substitute this for Indian weddings.we are all bunch of awesome folks living in the subcontinent of Asia 😉
Bright and shiny dresses,amazing makeup, eye catching jewelry( btw you won’t see shortage of gold at our wedding one thing that got religiously observed by our desi aunties,so my advice for you is GO BIG OR GO HOME), dancing to the beat of dhol and last but not the least yummy food (food is usually the only reason i attend wedding-where is food?? when they gonna serve?? ahhh i can smell the biryani in the air!!! and we Punjabi normally ignore our blood pressure and high cholesterol problems that time ;))LOL
so coming back to my outfit of the day! as you know our weddings are big gala affair and when it comes to clothing for guests,there are many options for ladies to choose from. so i picked up this beautiful classy and bright dress ( wanted to do little experiment with my look as i always wear simple n light color outfits)
Got this dress from TRENDY COUTURE by Dubai based designer BUSHRA NABEEL. when i saw this dress i instantly fell in love with beautiful color combination.black,red and beige,it was perfect for me.loved the dull gold tilla and sitara work.
- Beautiful maroon shade Lehanga in soft net with tilla and sitara work on it, inside lining in jamawar with gold tilla work.
- shirt material is black velvet with sitara and tilla work.
- 3 yard full embroidery dupatta in soft net with four side tassels to give it a royal look.
- Completed my look with beautiful Kundan jewelry.
- My makeup is pretty much same as i always do , just added little bit of drama using false eyelashes,with my favorite plum pout;)
HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE MY LOOK! SEE YOU SOON WITH SOMETHING DIFFERENT …..LOVE SONIA!!!